User Rights Access Manager is a lightweight and powerful plugin that grants complete control on your admin area’s content by restricting access of admin menus, submenus, post-types to a specific user or specific user roles.
The plugin allows one to set limited access to your admin area’s content for logged in users.
One of the befits I found while using the plugin in various dev-test was that it was simple to use and quite flexible, making it easy to restrict entire posts, pages or custom post types or just portions of them.
Whereas It worked for both,
This plugin proved to be helpful for sites having multiple users because I did a test on my on one my multi-site platform, and it synced well with other pre-existing plugins, which I guess is a pro.
One of the favourite parts i love was the neat blue design and flexible option.
I noticed the plugin had two ways of limit access – Namely:
Role wise – where it restricts access of all users having the same role position.
User wise – used to limit access to a particular user.
Also, I have to give a thumbs up to developers for adding the function where; A User wise restriction can override settings of sensible role restriction.
FULL FEATURE LIST NOTE
User Rights Access Manager comes loaded with the following features:
- Will restrict access to pages/posts for logged in users or for users with specific user roles.
- Will restrict access to media, tags, categories, format for logged in users or for users with specific user roles.
- It will restrict access to any default post-type as well as for a custom post-type.
- Will restrict access to users by creating/editing posts/pages by disabling an option from the User Rights Access Manager interface.
- Will even restrict access to dashboard Metaboxes.
- Will restrict access to the admin bar for logged in users or for users with specific roles.
- One can restrict custom URLs for logged in users or for users with specific user roles.
Contributors & Developers
|AUTHOR / CONTRIBUTOR||ROLE||WEB / EMAIL ADRESS|
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only.Various authors of the site provide the information, and while we endeavor them to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Although, as Boundmix teams developers, we would try to ensure all information published is appropriate. If you do find anything inappropriate on the post, kindly report the post content with the use of the Report issue button at the top-right of post content.
Do also kindly note that the post may contain elements of affiliation and advertisements.