Last Updated on
Tradies is based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology, and has the simplified functionalities of Asana and Trello all in one.
It's a simple, yet expandable to do system which supports you as a customer relationship manager.
My thoughts and opinions I wish the Author directs the Plugin to:
I found this plugin concept to be beautiful and while testing its functionality I noticed varieties of things
- I realized the plugin made use of the backend to create to-do listing.
- I would be nice if the plugin supports front end functions and give accessibility for users to create their to-do table content
- I also wish the plugin could support a dashboard function where users could find all their to-do listing and manage them from the front end
- Another excellent feature would be the ability to support a team-based oriented listing where the users could create teams
- and while within a team each member could redirect to-do task as such transferring tasks easily to other members within their branched task network groups
- It would be nice if the front end feature supported large varieties of filters to ensure flexibility and accessibility
- The goal is not to let old listing get buried up amongst new task
- I also wished the plugin supported a compatibility interaction with BuddyPress where users could manage the to-do task within their user profiles
- Ability to see who had not started their to-do task or those still to complete a specific task within areas of deadlines
- It would be nice if it also had a front end calendar usage
Based on the documentation present to time the content was crated below are features offered by the plugin
- To do has ‘types,’ so a to-do can be customized to read ‘buy,’ or ‘research’ or ‘build.’
- The dashboard lists the selected to-do items, in rows which can be moved around just like the Trello – kanban type system
- To dos also have Tags which allow you to group fields together. For example, you could create a tag called ‘staff ‘ and that way when you're having meetings with your team. You can only list to do’s in that group.
Contributors & Developers
|AUTHOR / CONTRIBUTOR||ROLE||WEB / EMAIL ADRESS|
|Bill Aydemir||Plugin Author|
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. Various authors of the site provide the information, and while we endeavour them to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Although, as Boundmix teams developers, we would try to ensure all information published is appropriate. If you do find anything inappropriate on the post, kindly report the post content with the use of the Report issue button at the top-right of post content.
Do also kindly note that the post may contain elements of affiliation and advertisements.