Last Updated on
Tradies is based on Getting Things Done® by David Allen’s GTD® Methodology, and has the simplified functionalities of Asana and Trello all in one.
It's a simple, yet expandable to do system which supports you as a customer relationship manager.
My thoughts and opinions I wish the Author directs the Plugin to:
I found this plugin concept to be beautiful and while testing its functionality I noticed varieties of things
- I realized the plugin made use of the backend to create to-do listing.
- I would be nice if the plugin supports front end functions and give accessibility for users to create their to-do table content
- I also wish the plugin could support a dashboard function where users could find all their to-do listing and manage them from the front end
- Another excellent feature would be the ability to support a team-based oriented listing where the users could create teams
- and while within a team each member could redirect to-do task as such transferring tasks easily to other members within their branched task network groups
- It would be nice if the front end feature supported large varieties of filters to ensure flexibility and accessibility
- The goal is not to let old listing get buried up amongst new task
- I also wished the plugin supported a compatibility interaction with BuddyPress where users could manage the to-do task within their user profiles
- Ability to see who had not started their to-do task or those still to complete a specific task within areas of deadlines
- It would be nice if it also had a front end calendar usage
Based on the documentation present to time the content was crated below are features offered by the plugin
- To do has ‘types,’ so a to-do can be customized to read ‘buy,’ or ‘research’ or ‘build.’
- The dashboard lists the selected to-do items, in rows which can be moved around just like the Trello – kanban type system
- To dos also have Tags which allow you to group fields together. For example, you could create a tag called ‘staff ‘ and that way when you're having meetings with your team. You can only list to do’s in that group.
Contributors & Developers
|AUTHOR / CONTRIBUTOR||ROLE||WEB / EMAIL ADRESS|
|Bill Aydemir||Plugin Author|