Last Updated on
AccessPress Custom CSS is a FREE plugin to add your custom CSS to your site that will override plugins and theme’s default stylesheets. With this plugin, you can put custom CSS code without editing your theme and your plugins files (really useful in case of any theme/plugin update). It’s straightforward to use the plugin.
- Add your custom CSS to a site.
- The plugin supports Syntax Highlighter (by CodeMirror) colour and tab support for writing a perfect CSS code.
- Lightweight – Installs in seconds.
- It’s user-friendly – effortless to configure and setup.
- Super support – get support via email/support forum/online chat.
THEMES COMPATIBLE WITH THE PLUGIN:
AccessPress Custom CSS works best with every WordPress theme. It’s even more remarkable when used with popular themes like VMagazine and AccessPress Parallax.
SOME USEFUL LINKS INLINE TO PLUGIN
- Support Email: [email protected]
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Website Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
Contributors & Developers
|AUTHOR / CONTRIBUTOR||ROLE||WEB / EMAIL ADRESS|
|AccessPress Themes||PLugin Author||https://accesspressthemes.com|
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. Various authors of the site provide the information, and while we endeavour them to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Although, as Boundmix teams developers, we would try to ensure all information published is appropriate. If you do find anything inappropriate on the post, kindly report the post content with the use of the Report issue button at the top-right of post content.
Do also kindly note that the post may contain elements of affiliation and advertisements.