Last Updated on
Topic’s Bible Passage: Psalm 121 : 1-8
There is no doubt that as humans, we strive to be the best in life and also be at the top which is good but do we do it with our power or with the power of God?
- Where is your help coming from? Who are you depending on, God or man?
- David said that his helper is God and God alone – Psalm 121 : 2
- David said that God being his helper will not allow him to suffer or fall which man can not do – Psalm 121 : 3
- David said that man will sleep because of tiredness but God who is David’s helper will not sleep or slumber – Psalm 121 : 4
- Sometimes people that need to hide you will expose you, people that need to protect you will lead you into danger and death but David said because he is in the hand of God, God will protect him – Psalm 121 : 5
- David said that he will have 24/7 safety, protection and coverage in the day and night. – Psalm 121: 6
- David was confident that his soul will not be destroyed by his enemies – Psalm 121: 7
- David said that God will always be his companion in and out all the days of his life – Psalm 121 : 8
Brothers and Sisters, my question to us this afternoon is that where does your help come from?
- Is it from your position in public?
- Is it from your education or family background?
- Is it from the Society and friends?
- Is it from parents and children?
All this will not last and will fail one day.
Let your help and helper be your God and your creator.
- Always be happy to be with God – Psalm 122 : 1
- Always wait upon God for your help – Psalm 27: 14 (because his plan is the best for you)
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only.Various authors of the site provide the information, and while we endeavor them to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Although, as Boundmix teams developers, we would try to ensure all information published is appropriate. If you do find anything inappropriate on the post, kindly report the post content with the use of the Report issue button at the top-right of post content.
Do also kindly note that the post may contain elements of affiliation and advertisements.