Last Updated on: 12th January 2019, 12:57 pm
Job Title:Technical Support Specialist
- Should have few year’s experience as a software support representative offering post-sales phone and email support to customers for a cloud-based (SaaS) product
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, and other networking concepts
- Understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in shifts, including weekends
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with ITSM tools
- ITIL certification is a strong asset
- Familiarity with application servers
- Familiarity with LDAP configuration
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Posses a Proactive attitude with a positive attitude
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!