Job Title:Technical Support Specialist
- Should have few year’s experience as a software support representative offering post-sales phone and email support to customers for a cloud-based (SaaS) product
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, and other networking concepts
- Understanding of relational databases
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ability to work in shifts, including weekends
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Quick learner with desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Post-Secondary degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with ITSM tools
- ITIL certification is a strong asset
- Familiarity with application servers
- Familiarity with LDAP configuration
- Strong work ethic with the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Posses a Proactive attitude with a positive attitude
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only.Various authors of the site provide the information, and while we endeavor them to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.
Although, as Boundmix teams developers, we would try to ensure all information published is appropriate. If you do find anything inappropriate on the post, kindly report the post content with the use of the Report issue button at the top-right of post content.
Do also kindly note that the post may contain elements of affiliation and advertisements.